Victoria's Secret has officially opened their Summer 2024 Design Internship Program.
Victoria’s Secret is offering internships at the Intimates Design Studio based in New York City. This is a unique opportunity for students to obtain first hand experience working for this world-famous brand and learn from some of the industry’s top Design talent.
If you are a passionate Design student seeking an internship in one of the below functional areas, apply today to potentially become a part of this motivated and aspirational team!
AVAILABLE INTERNSHIPS WITHIN:
- Support the Design team during the product development process
- Attend key meetings to understand the creative process of developing product
- Conduct research on fashion trends/competitive intelligence and report back to designers
- Assist with the preparation of presentation concept boards and tableaus
- Assist with organizing design archives
- Other duties, as required, to support the needs of the respective Design team
Minimum Salary : $25.00
VS&Co provides an estimated range of compensation for this role as shown. Your actual compensation will be determined by a number of relevant factors, including but not limited to your specific skills, experience, & geographic location.
- Working towards a degree or equivalent. An academic focus on any of the following: Fashion Design and/or FMM Product Development; Fine Arts; Graphic Design, Fabric Styling; Textile Design; Packaging Design; Color and Print Design is a plus
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week during summer
- Must be fluent in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop programs
- Possess high initiative and the ability to work independently
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Interested in and passionate about Retail/Design
A MESSAGE FROM THE COMPANY
At Victoria’s Secret, we acknowledge your value. We recognize that every associate has something unique to add to our brand and business. We strive to recruit, retain and advance diverse talent that reflects the customers we serve and the communities where we live and work. We foster a culture where everyone belongs because we know our business thrives most when we look for, listen to, and amplify diversity, equity and inclusion.
We place the customer at the heart of everything we do. We dream big, embrace curiosity and creativity while always learning from our mistakes. We lead with integrity, trust and respect to achieve the best outcomes as one team.
WANT FASHION NEWS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX?
Sign up for our ITFI Weekly Insider Newsletter that features weekly fashion jobs and internship opportunities, current industry news and career tips and resources that will help you take action right now.