Here are your fashion internships for this week straight from Paris!
The fashion industry is always evolving and bursting with creativity. If you’ve ever dreamed of being part of this dynamic world, fashion internships are your gateway to gaining invaluable experience. Whether you’re a seasoned intern looking to deepen your expertise or a newcomer eager to make your mark, there are abundant opportunities waiting for you in this exciting field.
Fashion internships offer you the chance to work behind the scenes of renowned fashion houses, design studios or fashion magazines. And while these internships can be highly competitive, our Resume Review Service can help ensure your application shines, increasing your chances of landing your dream role. So, let’s dive into the exciting world of fashion internships, where creativity knows no bounds and your journey to a fulfilling fashion career begins!
OPPORTUNITIES OF THE WEEK
Visual Merchandising Assistant Intern
Within the Global Marketing department and the Visual Merchandising team (HQ), you will work on all operational missions in the VM team. You will have the opportunity to evolve in an international, dynamic and diverse environment. You will collaborate on and contribute to the many visual merchandising projects from their development to their deployment.
- Final year student, studying a degree in Visual Merchandising, Design or Business
- Experience in Visual Merchandising and Luxury Retail is a plus
- English is essential, another language would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Adobe and Office suites (Photoshop & Powerpoint are essential)
- 3D design skills are a plus
- Starts January 2024
Shoe Merchandising Collection Assistant
Maison Givenchy (LVMH Group) is today a luxury brand recognized worldwide for its Haute Couture collections, women’s and men’s ready-to-wear as well as its accessories. Within the category’s Merchandising department, you will be in charge of various missions and will assist the team on a daily basis.
- Start Date: January 2024 / Duration: 6 months
- Studied at a business school/Master’s degree specialized in Fashion or equivalent
- A similar first internship in luxury and fashion is appreciated
- Fluency in fluent English is essential
- Good command of numerical data in Excel (TCD, RechV, etc.) and overall mastery of the office pack are required.
Fashion Marketing Analyst Intern
You are a real part and assistance to the Fashion Marketing Analyst in the creation and redaction of in-depth reports on specific topics relating to the fashion and leather goods industry for Group and Maison top management, such as transversal analysis on specific product, categories or brands.
- Start date: January 2024
- You are up-to-date with current trends of the fashion market
- You are fluent in English, and a second language is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and (also in PowerPoint and Excel) and you are comfortable with figures
- You can easily consolidate and summarize information from varied sources
Product Management, Shoes Intern
Within the Accessories Department, the Shoes team, made up of around fifteen employees, has the role of developing the shoe collections, from design to strategy. The position is under the Senior Shoes Product Manager and is responsible for assisting in daily tasks.
- Start date: January 2024
- You have completed higher education such as a business school, fashion school or university (Bac+4/5 level)
- You master the Office Pack (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
Textile Accessories Development Intern
As an Assistant Textile Accessories Developer within the Textile Accessories Development department, you will discover the different facets of the job of Developer and Collection Purchasing within a Fashion House.
- Start date: January 2024 / Duration: 6 months full-time
- Bac+4/5 student in Fashion/Textile School or Textile Engineer training
- Previous experience with textile products or in a luxury House
- Highly proficient with Adobe suite, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Fluent English and French, Italian is a plus
Embroidery Stylist Intern
Within our Style team dedicated to Embroidery, your missions will include visual research: magazine, internet, exhibition, museum, library, etc. as well as the development of hand samples for textile techniques, fabric manipulation and ornamentation.
- Start date: End of November 2023 / 6 months
- Must have a portfolio when submitting an application
- BAC+3 to BAC+5 profile in fashion/styling school
- Previous experience within a Couture House similar to ours
- Speak English fluently
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
WANT FASHION JOBS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX?
Sign up for our ITFI Weekly Insider Newsletter that features weekly fashion jobs and internship opportunities, current industry news and career tips and resources that will help you take action right now.