Unlocking London-Based Career Opportunities: Fashion Jobs of the Week
Your fashion career journey awaits! We’re back with another fresh batch of exciting job and internship opportunities in the vibrant heart of fashion, London. As you embark on your path to success, remember that the first step is finding the perfect opportunity and this is where it all begins. Dive into our weekly roundup of fashion job and internship opportunities, each one a potential stepping stone in your journey.
Here’s the key: understanding where to look and how to apply can make all the difference. So, let’s start exploring – your dream job in the fashion industry might just be a scroll away!
OPPORTUNITIES OF THE WEEK
Junior Buyer, Accessories
As a Womenswear Accessories Junior Buyer, you will strategically develop and select a product range which maximizes sales opportunities and anticipates and exceeds customer needs. The role includes sourcing product, negotiating cost prices which meet financial targets and market position, all whilst ensuring products meet the company quality and safety standards. You will have the ability to manage multiple product categories with varying lead times.
- Hybrid role
- Relevant buying experience in Womenswear accessories or clothing areas
- High degree of buying knowledge and expertise
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly flexible with the ability to manage several activities simultaneously
You will be working closely with your team across all levels and be an active member of the Studios Team. You will contribute to department efficiency, while thinking commercially and with innovation to deliver the best e-commerce assets in the industry for our 20-something customer.
- Proven understanding of E- commerce retouching
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- PC literate with working knowledge of, Outlook, Excel, and Digital asset management software
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently with a strong eye for detail and catching errors
Merchandising Assistant Internship
As a Merchandising Assistant Intern, you will support the Watches and the Accessories Merchandisers in their day-to-day tasks, ensuring optimum stock to meet customers’ needs and maintain stock objectives.
- 6-month internship
- Organized with an understanding of detail and accuracy of information
- Strong computer skills with experience of working with SAP (preferred) or similar business software.
- Brief understanding of Import/Export
- Advanced Excel skills and numeric ability
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Is Your Resume Ready for a Makeover?
In the competitive world of fashion, your resume is not just a document – it’s your story, your journey and your ticket to success. The Resume Revision Service was designed to transform your existing fashion resume into a powerful, career-boosting asset.
Simply purchase our package and watch as we collaborate to create a resume that truly represents your unique fashion journey. With a quick turnaround time of 5-7 business days, you’ll soon hold in your hands a resume that opens doors and elevates your career to new heights.
Ready to stand out in the world of fashion? Your dream career begins with the Resume Revision Service.
The Product Assistant supports the Product team. Assisting the product manager with the execution of NPD & core product development. Trend focused, digital native with a passion for beauty and social media. This role is fast-paced, ever-changing, and requires a team member who is confident in self-managing and prioritizing tasks, working to tight deadlines, while maintaining a consistent level of productivity and output.
- Passionate about beauty, trend driven and have active social engagement
- High level of Microsoft Office knowledge, PowerPoint & Excel proficient
- Highly organized, adaptable with the ability to multitask
- Driven and focused able to work to deadlines
We are looking for an Assistant Buyer to join us on our dresses department. This is a new headcount within our team due to continuous growth and investment within our Buying function. The Assistant Buyer will assist our Buyer in delivering a well-balanced Dresses range in line with our product and overall brand strategy.
- Demonstrate excellent commercial awareness and strong time management, prioritization, negotiation and organizational skills
- Experience with the buying calendar and range-building process
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly numerate, able to identify commercial opportunities across the department
- Experience with the order and delivery process
MARKS & SPENCER
Brands Delivery Assistant
From Merchandising and Marketing – Product Development and Design, through to Supply Chain and Space Planning – our mission is to bring stylish wardrobe, home and beauty essentials to our customers via an easy, inspiring shopping experience online and in store that will delight them every time.
- High level of planning and organization skills
- People focussed: a large portion of this role includes working with internal M&S partners, as well as external brands
- Systems orientated with a love of learning new systems and processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Experience working in a retailer is a plus but not required
In season forecasting, trading and future season planning, inventory and OTB management, in order to maximize sales and profitability.
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- 3 years planning experience preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Demonstrate highly developed listening, written and oral communication skills
- Able to develop several business strategies to solve a problem, create a financial forecast associated with each strategy and through analysis, determine the most profitable solution
WANT FASHION JOBS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX?
Sign up for our ITFI Weekly Insider Newsletter that features weekly fashion jobs and internship opportunities, current industry news and career tips and resources that will help you take action right now.