Here are your London-based entry level fashion jobs and internships for this week.
Thriving in the ever-changing fashion industry requires staying one step ahead. As you explore this week’s entry-level job and internship opportunities in London, keep these two essential elements for success in mind:
Reach out directly to companies and demonstrate your eagerness. Taking the initiative to contact HR can unlock doors you never imagined.
Always Be Prepared
Your resume is your ticket in; keep it updated regularly. Maintaining your resume is an investment in your fashion future.
For an extra edge, consider our ITFI Resume Review Career Service. We’re here to add that extra sparkle to help your resume shine.
With proactivity and preparation as your cornerstones, you’ll have the tools needed to build your fashion career with confidence. The industry constantly evolves, but your drive and dedication will keep you on the cutting edge.
OPPORTUNITIES OF THE WEEK
As a key member of the Merchandising team, the Merchandising Assistant will oversee the allocations to MATCHESFASHION stores whilst processing purchase orders and resolving any related supplier or internal queries.
- You are keen to learn and develop a career within Merchandising at MATCHESFASHION and can drive own progression.
- You have a commercial awareness with a keen interest in the fashion retail industry
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Junior Product Merchandiser
The Junior Product Merchandiser for Small Leather Goods Accessories, will be responsible for the coordination of the development and commercialization of the range, facilitating efficient information flow between the Design, Development and Production functions and driving open communication with the Retail, Wholesale and Franchise teams.
- Industry experience, ideally on Small Leather Goods
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and sometimes under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
In season forecasting, trading and future season planning, inventory and OTB management, in order to maximize sales and profitability.
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Three years of Planning experience preferably in a specialty retail environment
Project Coordinator, Marketing
The Project coordinator will bridge the gap between project management, creative, marketing production, planning, linguistic services, online merchandising and ecomm production to ensure that all teams are aligned on launches and that everything is reflecting correctly within tooling.
- Highly organized individual with exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience within a co-ordination or team assistant role, preferably within the fashion industry/publisher or agency background
- Experience on Project Management tools (E.g. Monday.com) preferred
- Understanding of digital formats and content production processes
Junior Retail Planner
Will report to the Planning manager and will responsible for implementing the plans for managing the product lifecycle; strategic and balanced use of promotion, maximization of airtime, providing postmortem business analysis to support future buying decisions and strategies.
- Merchandising experience with a focus on managing products and categories/brands
- You will make decisions and have high level of accuracy in all you do
- Experience with financial metrics, especially margin, profit, sales and inventory management
- Data-driven with the ability to draw relevant conclusions.
The role will be responsible for managing all merchandise issues associated with specific product groups in order to maximize sales and profit through the effective planning and control of intake, stock levels, margin, discount mark down and distribution.
- Salary: £70,000 plus performance related bonus, life assurance, company private pension, flexible working
- Experience in the footwear category
- The ideal candidate will come from a fashion or accessories retailer
We’re looking for a Technologist to join our ladies wear department. This is a great opportunity for a Technologist who is looking for a new challenge, passionate about fashion and delivering great product to the customer.
- Proven experience at Junior Technologist and Assistant Technologist Level
- Can self-manage products, buyers and suppliers ensuring commercial requirements are met
- Degree educated or equivalent in recognized textile qualification
- Proven experience of product; womenswear, childrenswear or accessories
Need Help Revising Your Resume?
In the competitive world of fashion, your resume is not just a document – it’s your story, your journey and your ticket to success. The Resume Revision Service was designed to transform your existing fashion resume into a powerful, career-boosting asset.
Leave the frustration of resume updating your behind. I’m here to meticulously review your resume, enhancing it to showcase your skills, experiences, and aspirations in the fashion industry.
Simply purchase our package and watch as we collaborate to create a resume that truly represents your unique fashion journey. With a swift turnaround time of 5-7 business days, you’ll soon hold in your hands a resume that opens doors and elevates your career to new heights.
Ready to stand out in the world of fashion? Your dream career begins with the Resume Revision Service.