Keep reading to learn about Loewe's PR Internship requirements, responsibilities and qualifications below:
LOEWE is one of the world’s major luxury houses, founded in 1846 in Spain. Today the Maison is under the creative direction of Jonathan Anderson, who has envisioned and crafted a bold new chapter for LOEWE, translating a prismatic and eclectic range of art influences into the medium of fashion.
LOEWE’s legacy of craftsmanship remains the living soul of the house, reflected in its ongoing dedication to supporting modern art, craft and design around the world.
PR INTERN FOR SPRING 2024
The Public Relations Intern is responsible for supporting the US Senior PR/VIP Manager and Coordinator in their daily responsibilities. They will be accountable for regional media monitoring, sample trafficking and organization, facilitating and tracking domestic and international logistics.
JANUARY 15TH, 2024- APRIL 6TH 2024
The compensation for this position is $15 hourly. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidate’s relevant skills and experience. In addition, there is a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks, and a retirement plan with employer contribution.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist the PR Manager & Coordinator with editorial sample requests
- Research rising talent and influencers that fit within brand aesthetic and could be of interest for potential collaborations and seasonal activations.
- Assist PR Manager and Coordinator with seasonal gifting initiatives and brainstorming of talents to gift
- Monitor press coverage and clippings
- Maintain organization of sample closet and merchandising of current men’s and women’s collections in the showroom
- Oversee all product logistics including messenger services, FEDEX, UPS, domestic/international shipments ensuring timely delivery
- Perform general administrative duties including maintaining organized press library, archiving, scanning, packaging, gift wrapping, etc.
- Utilize Launchmetrics platform to input new samples, manage New York sample inventory, and track editorial send-outs.
- Execute the deliveries of floral deliveries and gifts
- Coordinate local messenger service to pick-up and drop-off samples from magazines and stylists/editors
- Updating of publication, VIP & influencer contacts lists in Launchmetrics
- Manage the ordering of offices supplies needed for shipping and packaging
- Candidate must be an active student in the NYC area
- Extremely detail oriented, with an organized manner of working
- A team player who works very well with others and communicates clearly and articulately
- Able to adapt and multitask in a fast-paced office environment with high pressure situations, while possessing a strong sense of urgency
- High level of professionalism in emails and day-to-day correspondence
- Genuinely enthusiastic to learn and grow in a positive, collaborative work environment
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Passionate about the luxury fashion industry
- Previous Press and Media relations internship
- Previous Fashion Closet experience
- *Launchmetrics, Fashion Monitor/Influencer Intelligence, computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office
WANT FASHION JOBS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX?
Sign up for our ITFI Weekly Insider Newsletter that features weekly fashion jobs and internship opportunities, current industry news and career tips and resources that will help you take action right now.