Here are your LA-based entry level fashion jobs for this week.
In the ever-changing world of fashion, getting started on your dream career journey is all about being proactive and well-prepared, especially if you’re looking to do it in LA. As we share this week’s exciting entry-level job opportunities, let’s break down the essential steps you can take to increase your chances of success in the fashion industry.
First, don’t be shy to reach out directly to HR teams. Showing your enthusiasm and taking the initiative can open doors you might not have thought possible.
Secondly, consider your resume as a foundational pillar of your fashion journey – a dynamic blueprint that evolves with your experiences and aspirations. Updating your resume allows you to showcase your growth, skills and achievements. It’s a tangible record of your progress and a tool to communicate your evolving story to potential employers and mentors.
As you accumulate new skills, complete internships, or take on exciting projects, each addition to your resume paints a more comprehensive picture of your potential. By keeping it current, you ensure that it accurately represents the talented and driven individual you are.
OPPORTUNITIES OF THE WEEK
Designer, Women’s Sweaters
The Designer, Women’s Sweaters reports directly to the Sr. Director of Design, Women’s Sweaters
- Base Salary Range: $85,000-$100,000 (DOE)
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Sweater Design
- College degree in Design
- Must have worked with in Knitwear with a proven track record
The Visual Merchandiser supports a great guest experience by ensuring that visual moments are set and maintained to the Visual Merchandising Guide (VMG) direction and inspirational for the guest to drive sales.
- Pay range: $24.75 – $42.05 per hour
- No college degree required
- At least 1 to 2 years of visual merchandising experience
- Lead the execution of the company Visual Merchandising strategy, visual standards and non-pogged In Store Marketing (ISM) implementation across all pertinent areas of the store
International Sample Coordinator
The International Sample Coordinator is responsible for the order placement, tracking and distribution of samples within all divisions for salesman, meetings, trade shows and conferences globally, and maintain sample library at corporate.
- Pay range: $18 – $20 per hour
- 1-2 years professional work experience in office environment or footwear retail experience
- Coordinate and pack for international conferences, trade shows and photoshoots to insure all new samples arrive on time
TIFFANY & CO
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Coordinator to continue to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each customer.
- Pay range: $25.50 – $35.50 per hour
- 2-3 years of prior retail experience in retail operations with comprehensive knowledge of merchandising, client service, administration, and shipping
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- College/university degree preferred
7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Email Marketing Associate
Established in 1975, Delta Galil Industries is a global manufacturer and marketer of Private Label apparel products for men, women and children, as well as owner of leading fashion brands, including 7 For All Mankind.
- Base salary range: $65,000 – $70,000 (DOE)
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce organization
- Email marketing knowledge/ESP experience
- Proficiency in web analytics tools ie. Google Analytics
This role will be responsible for creating visual assets, both print and digital, for initiatives across business channels (web, social, email etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in UI/UX and motion is a huge plus
- Knowledge and understanding of creative content for social platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Keynote and Figma.
Please email ALL of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer: Your Name” in the subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered:
- Cover letter
- Desired salary
- Link to your Instagram
Need Help Revising Your Resume?
In the fast-paced world of fashion, your resume is your backstage pass, your journey on paper and, most importantly, your key to seizing those golden opportunities. But let’s face it, keeping that document up-to-date can be a real headache.
I get it. The struggle of wrestling with your resume, trying to make it reflect your skills, your unique experiences and your ambitions in the fashion industry – it can feel like an endless battle. You’re not alone in this frustration.
But here’s the good news: I’m here to be your partner in this resume revamp journey with the ITFI Resume Review Service. With this career service, my mission isn’t just to update your resume; it’s to transform it into a powerful tool that not only opens doors but kicks them wide open for you in the fashion industry.
Ready to make a statement and stand out in the world of fashion? Learn more about the ITFI Resume Review Service here.
I can’t wait to help you unlock those doors to new opportunities.