Looking for a Fall 2023 internship? Hermès is ISO Special Events Interns!
As a live-event producer for NYFW, this internship has me very excited because it’s an incredible opportunity to really learn about event production within a large, well-known corporate fashion brand. Whether you’re interested in a career in event production or just considering it, the skills you’ll learn from this opportunity can help you regardless of the career you end up choosing in the longterm.
Hermès has an internship program called Generation H *so cute*
September 5 – December 29, 2023
Full-Time: 37.5 hours per week
Part-Time: 15-45 hours per week
WHO CAN APPLY:
Students enrolled in an Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist with organizing and maintaining all Special Events collateral and materials
- Research venues, caterers, and potential vendors for events
- Assist with logistics, planning, and review of budgets
- Participate in the drafting of global recaps following event finalization
- Partner with the team members in maintaining the Special Events off-site and internal inventory
- Collaborate within the Communications Department ahead of events, and work on-site during local New York based events
- Enrolled in an Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program
- Proactive, self-starter who can take initiative to work as a team and independently
- Creative problem-solver with strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Luxury brand experience is an advantage
- Excel and PowerPoint expertise preferred
- Fashion GPS knowledge is preferred
Under this program (and in addition to your intern responsibilities within this role) you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a guest-speaker series that will provide you with exposure to various teams throughout the company
- Partner with a mentor who will provide feedback and coaching to support your professional skills development
- Network with stakeholders and collaborate on a capstone Generation H project.
How AMAZING is that?!