Learn more about the new Ferragamo Assistant Buyer role here:
The Assistant Buyer/Allocator will support the Director of Women’s Shoes and Leather Goods at Ferragamo in identifying product opportunities and executing merchandising strategies to maximize sales and store performance across all categories.
- Create, maintain, and validate accuracy of weekly business review reports
- Review and manage Ferragamo season coding to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Timely and accurate management of all aspects of Selling Reports: create, update, and distribute
- Enter and manage purchase orders; troubleshoot purchase order issues, price discrepancies, vendor production and Ferragamo store callouts
- Manage on order tracking report and provide weekly recap
- Partner with E-Comm on strategy and or product information errors
- Shop competitive marketplace for trend and product opportunities
- Prepare and maintain all tools relative to the assortment planning process (Buy Sheet, Boards, Buy Prep Deck, etc.)
- Support with price changes and markdowns
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help execute special projects and Ferragamo launches
- Support in creating weekly training materials and collection overview decks
- Manage all RTW VIC orders during market
- Supports Buyer in market research and seasonal report on competitive information
- Assist and perform ad hoc projects when needed
- Create sale pivots and data reports to deep drive into the business performance
- Responsible for Initial Allocation/TSL allotment and replenishment execution
- Responsible of the allocation of products from local warehouse to Ferragamo stores, of store-to-store transfers and of reverse logistic to warehouse based on the sales
- Gives feedback to Buyer about stock situation (e.g. stock-out by product/store) to support their choices
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-2 years of previous merchandising/buying experience, luxury retail preferred
- Capable to travel domestically
- Ability to work in a team, possess organizational awareness and flexibility
- Demonstrate ability to adapt, strong knowledge of luxury market/products and philosophy of the brand
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a clear sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment by effectively prioritizing multiple projects
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint as well as strong knowledge of retail math
- Strong knowledge of excel formulas (VLOOKUP, Xlookup, Index, Match, Sumproduct, etc.)
Salary Range: $60,000-$80,000 (DOE)
Apply for the Ferragamo Assistant Buyer role here.
WANT FASHION NEWS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX?
Sign up for our ITFI Weekly Insider Newsletter that features weekly fashion jobs and internship opportunities, current industry news and career tips and resources that will help you take action right now.