Apply now for the Express 2024 Merchandising Internship Program:
The EXPR Summer 2024 Internship Program is a 10-week , paid program that offers rising Junior and Senior undergraduates and graduate students the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced professionals while gaining exposure to a multi-brand retail company. The internship program provides hands-on experience in an area of interest and cross-functional collaboration while developing valuable professional skills .
The Merchandising Summer Internship position will support the Bonobos brand.
June 3rd – August 9th, 2024
Bonobos Headquarters in New York, New York
Express Internship – What to Expect
- Workshops to Develop Professional Skills
- Networking Sessions with Leaders
- Cross-Functional Intern Collaboration on Group Project
- Exposure to Express Product
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Group Outings and Events
- Hands-on immersion to a product life cycle including roadmap development, product selection, line list creation and style set up
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including design, production, and planning and build an understanding of how teams work together to achieve goals
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis, both in person and online
- Identify trends through runway, competitive shopping, and social media platforms
- Take part in Guideshop walkthroughs and compile key takeaways
- Maintain merchant reporting/recaps
- Sample management
- Availability to work full time ( 40 hours per week)
- Preferred GPA at or above 3.2
WANT FASHION NEWS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX?
Sign up for our ITFI Weekly Insider Newsletter that features weekly fashion jobs and internship opportunities, current industry news and career tips and resources that will help you take action right now.