Dior is looking for a fully remote temp Assistant Planner to join their team
Assistant Planner supporting Sephora and Ulta business across makeup, fragrance and skincare categories including account planning, order management, sales analysis and reporting. Reports to the Account Planner, Sephora and Omnichannel Director, Ulta.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support planner with forecasting, managing sale-able & non sale-able orders
- Create and track purchase orders
- Communication to field teams, manage and respond to field requests.
- Sales and forecast analysis and reporting
- Manage retailer product setup forms
- Submit visual merchandising creative requests and liaise with VM leads to track timelines and ship dates
- Collaborate with Sales Planning to determine the retail and non-retail allocations by door
- In partnership with planner, review allocations and align on the sales plan before Purchase Orders are issued
- Track product flows, retailer shipments and returns
- Assist Planner with field collaboration to ensure that account plans are inclusive of field feedback and are successfully executed in the field
- 2+ years of experience in sales analysis, reporting and finance preferably in the retail and/or luxury industry
- Experience developing account plans and strategies and with planning and execution of retail events and programs to drive sell-through and sell-in
- Strong understanding of operating practices of key Department Store and Specialty retailers
- Knowledge of and passion for Dior brand required
- Advanced proficiency in Excel; Cognos experience preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to work effectively with all levels of management
- Demonstrates Learning Agility: able to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands
- Base Salary Range: $83,000 – $112,000
- Can be 100% remote
WANT FASHION JOBS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX?
Sign up for our ITFI Weekly Insider Newsletter that features weekly fashion jobs and internship opportunities, current industry news and career tips and resources that will help you take action right now.