Information on how to apply for the Bvlgari Summer 2024 Internship Program:
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Bvlgari Summer Internship Program is a NYC based, 10-week learning experience about the luxury retail industry and the world of fine jewelry, watches, and accessories while working alongside professionals in the industry. It is the responsibility of Bvlgari to ensure the internship is beneficial to the student’s learning and growth. The intern must work closely with and under daily guidance and supervision of Bvlgari staff. Most interns are based in one department, but will have the opportunity to interact with all departments on a regular basis.
Dates: The Bvlgari Summer 2024 Program will be a full-time internship from Monday, June 3rd, 2024- Friday, August 9th, 2024.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in the luxury consumer goods industry with a sense of curiosity and positive attitude. Being creative and innovative and cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset is essential to thrive in our environment.
The Media Intern will have the opportunity to assist the media team in creating dynamic advertising plans throughout North America and learn about the media landscape through the lens of a leading luxury brand. Reporting to the Media Director, the Media Intern will additionally have the opportunity to work through a project to assist in media planning for Bvlgari North America.
NATIONAL MEDIA PLANNING
- Assist and shadow the team with any national advertising planning as seen fit
- Assist with monthly budget issuances to ensure accurate tracking of current media investments by partner and channel to date
- Support team with processing media expenses and accrual process on an on-going basis
- Project: Develop a more efficient method to translate existing budget documents into various outputs for internal and external purposes
- Handle ordering and delivery of creative assets with direct media partnerships
- Work with agency partners to ensure all asset requests are ordered and delivered in timely manner
- Project: Compile creative asset overviews by campaign for internal sharing
MEASUREMENT, REPORTING & TRACKING
- Support the team in aggregating campaign & competitive reporting in collaboration with the media agency
- Ensure proof of performance/screenshots are secured for all media initiatives on regular basis
- Help synthesize post-campaign reporting into clear and actionable next steps
- Project: Develop executive summary view of recent campaign reporting to help synthesize key learnings and implications for future media campaigns
- Currently enrolled at a University/College and must be entering their Junior or Senior year
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be in the NYC/Metro area for the duration of the internship program
- Some prior internship or work experience
- Passion for Luxury Goods
- Strong communication and eagerness to learn
- Legally authorized to work in the US
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Marketing and/or Business Major
- Experience within marketing whether from past internships or within clubs/extracurriculars at school
- Passion for advertising and the luxury jewelry & watch industry
- Attention to detail
- Energy and enthusiasm
WANT FASHION NEWS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX?
Sign up for our ITFI Weekly Insider Newsletter that features weekly fashion jobs and internship opportunities, current industry news and career tips and resources that will help you take action right now.