Buenos Aires entry-level fashion jobs and internships of the week:
In the ever-evolving world of fashion, staying one step ahead is key to unlocking the door to your dream career. As we curate this week’s entry-level job and internship opportunities, I wanted to remind you of two essential elements for success in this dynamic industry: proactivity and preparation.
It begins with reaching out directly to HR, demonstrating your eagerness and initiative—a small yet impactful step that can open doors you never thought possible. Secondly, your resume is your winning ticket; keeping it updated is not merely a task but an investment in your fashion journey.
And for those of you looking for that extra edge, don’t forget about our ITFI Resume Review service. It’s designed to give your resume that extra sparkle. With these valuable resources in your toolkit, you’ll be well-prepared to navigate the exciting world of fashion with confidence.
OPPORTUNITIES OF THE WEEK
Junior Account Manager
5411 is a fashion fulfillment company based in Dallas and Buenos Aires. As a Junior Account Manager you are the primary point of contact for several of our major clients. You find solutions and accompany the order process from start to finish.
- Must have 1 year of experience
- A degree in business administration, engineering or similar
- Excellent communication skills and able to establish a strong relationship with customers
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Workspace
To apply, send your resume here.
Email Marketing Specialist
BluCactus is a global, young and dynamic company, in the field of Fashion Marketing, Fashion Branding, Advertising and Graphic Design. We are looking for someone with strong research skills to join our growing company.
- Recent graduates of Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communication, Public Relations or similar degrees
- Excellent spelling in Spanish
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
Public Relations Executive
We are Another Company, digital communication and PR agency with 14 years of experience. We materialize your ideas using cutting-edge communication tools.
- At least two year’s experience in a public relations agency, preferably handling various sources such as lifestyle, consumption, fashion, etc.
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or a related field
As a Stock Supervisor, you will strive to achieve personal and store sales goals while prioritizing the customer experience through supervision and guidance of the stock and cashier teams.
- 2+ years of relevant retail experience
- A self-starter with time management and project skills
- Energetic, motivated and engaging; dedicated to elevated customer service and sales productivity
- Ability to react to a changing work demands and support in inventory and visual merchandising directions
Jr. Account Executive, Fashion & Retail Segment
We are recognized as a sustainable company, with sustained growth, highly efficient, deeply humane and socially responsible; benchmark in the logistics operations market in the region. We are looking for a Jr. Account Executive to join the Retail and Fashion Segment.
- Advanced student or graduate of Marketing, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Communication or related degrees
- Experience in corporate and/or consultative sales will be especially valued
- Have your own mobility
Planning and Allocation Analyst
The Planning and Allocation Analyst will be in charge of assisting in the management of the different families of business, ensuring the optimal mix of products in the different sales channels with the objective of anticipating demand, maximizing growth and return on inventories.
- Degree in Administration, Economics, Marketing, Commercialization, etc.
- Interest in fashion and industry analysis
Need Help Revising Your Resume?
In the competitive world of fashion, your resume is not just a document – it’s your story, your journey and your ticket to success. The Resume Revision Service was designed to transform your existing fashion resume into a powerful, career-boosting asset.
Leave the frustration of resume updating your behind. I’m here to meticulously review your resume, enhancing it to showcase your skills, experiences, and aspirations in the fashion industry.
Simply purchase our package and watch as we collaborate to create a resume that truly represents your unique fashion journey. With a swift turnaround time of 5-7 business days, you’ll soon hold in your hands a resume that opens doors and elevates your career to new heights.
Ready to stand out in the world of fashion? Your dream career begins with the Resume Revision Service.