Here are your Berlin fashion jobs and internships for this week:
In the ever-evolving world of fashion, staying one step ahead is key to unlocking the door to your dream career. As we curate this week’s entry-level Berlin fashion job and internship opportunities, I wanted to remind you of two essential elements for success in this dynamic industry: proactivity and preparation.
It begins with reaching out directly to HR, demonstrating your eagerness and initiative—a small yet impactful step that can open doors you never thought possible. Secondly, your resume is your winning ticket; keeping it updated is not merely a task but an investment in your fashion journey.
And for those of you looking for that extra edge, don’t forget about our ITFI Resume Review service. It’s designed to give your resume that extra sparkle. With these valuable resources in your toolkit, you’ll be well-prepared to navigate the exciting world of fashion with confidence.
OPPORTUNITIES OF THE WEEK
Savage X Fenty
Influencer Relations Intern FR Speaker
Savage X Fenty is a joint venture between Rihanna’s Fenty Corporation and TechStyle Fashion Group. Globally launched in 2018, went live and began shipping its products to over 220 countries worldwide. Celebrating fearlessness, confidence and inclusivity, the label has disrupted the marketplace with its accessible price point and extensive assortment of lingerie.
- 6 month program
- Must be a mandatory internship (Pflichtpraktikum)
- Fluent in French (C1-C2 level) required
- Ongoing studies in business, journalism or similar
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office tools
Working Student Performance Marketing
Join us at OUTFITTERY and help us enhance the lives of our customers through stylish clothing and personalized advice. Would you like to take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an ecommerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Working Student Performance Marketing (all genders)!
- Currently enrolled in a business-related degree, preferably with a specialization in marketing
- Initial practical experience in the field of performance marketing
- Familiar with various channels (e.g., Facebook, Google, Affiliate) through internships or previous student assistant roles
- Strong affinity for numbers, analytical thinking and proficiency in using Excel
- Fluent English skills and good German skills (at least B1 level) are required
For a key position in our team, we are looking for a pattern making and grading specialist with a strong eye for both the design and technical aspects of garments, and excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment and enthusiasm to work and develop with TAUKO Magazine
- Experience in pattern making and grading
- Strong practice in using one of the leading pattern making software (Grafis / Gerber)
- Positive attitude to development, empathy, spontaneity, ability to collaborate
- Fluent English
Quality Assurance Specialist (m/f/d)
This role is responsible for documenting and implementing error corrections and error feedback to production as well as carry out quality control of images and text and ensure the maintenance, further development and monitoring of quality standards.
- Completed vocational training or a comparable degree in media or marketing management
- Applications from qualified career changers are also welcome
- Initial experience in the area of content: quality inspection
- Very good computer skills in MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of German spelling and grammar
As part of a global team, you will visit branches of Key Accounts within a designated geographical area to positively change the perception of the brands. Your key mission is to increase sales & brand awareness within designated stores through staff training, sales support, stock management and excellent visual merchandising.
- Marketing or Visual Merchandising Degree; Bachelor level
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position in the action sports/lifestyle/fashion industry
- Analytical Skills: sell in & sell through, stock management, competitor benchmark
- Language skills: Fluent in English & German (both written and spoken)
Product Coordinator Intern
In the role as a Product Coordinator Intern at Aeyde you will be close to the product and help to coordinate a variety of product related administrative processes behind the scenes for the category footwear & smaller accessory categories in close collaboration with our Product Manager and Merchandise Manager.
- Currently enrolled, ideally 6 month mandatory or study related internship, full-time 40hrs/week, paid
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and preferably Italian
- Studies in Business Administration, Fashion or other relevant
- Proficiency in MS or Google office applications
WANT FASHION NEWS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX?
Sign up for our ITFI Weekly Insider Newsletter that features weekly fashion jobs and internship opportunities, current industry news and career tips and resources that will help you take action right now.